JBL EON612 12" Powered PA Speaker with Bluetooth Control - 1000W (Discontinued)
Submitted by Jason Horton on Jan. 6, 2016..
- System Type: Self powered 12", two-way, bass-reﬂex
- Max SPL Output: 126 dB
- Freq. Range (-10 dB): 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Freq. Response (±3 dB): 57 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 100° x 60°
- Amplifier Design: Class D
- Power Rating: 1000W Peak (700W LF + 300W HF), 500W Continuous (350W LF + 150W HF)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 664 mm x 380 mm x 316 mm / 26.14" x 14.96" x 12.44"
- Net Weight: 14.96 kg (33 lbs)
|Sound On Sound||Mike Crofts||85/100|
*Displayed values are prior to the Gearank Algorithm's adjustments it makes when evaluating the source.
Hi.Looking to buy powered
Submitted by Tunde Olukoya (not verified) on
Hi.Looking to buy powered speakers for live Christian events in medium size halls.Like to know if your prices for JBL speakers are for two(twin)or just one.We actually need two powered speakers with a combined wattage of not less than 1000.
The street price listed above
Submitted by Jason Horton on
The street price listed above, which has come down from $449 to $399, is for a single speaker - you can check the latest price at Amazon.com - sometimes they have lower prices.
You didn't say which power rating you needed at 1000W but these speaker's power ratings are 1000W Peak and 500W Continuous, so regardless of which rating you meant these will meet your requirement.
We recently published an updated guide to The Best Powered PA Speakers with our latest recommendations which you might find helpful, and it also has a section which explains the different output power ratings.