Ableton Push 2 MIDI Pad Controller
Submitted by Denise Azucena on Jul. 3, 2017..
- Play or step sequence all of your musical ideas. Whether playing drums or pitched instruments, Push adapts to your musical needs, with great feeling pads and controls that keep you in the flow.
- Push gives you a range of ways to play and manipulate your samples. Slice samples across the pads, play single hits, or warp long samples so that they always stay in time with your song.
- Access all of Live’s devices, your third-party plug-ins, and samples. Use Push to browse, preview, and load your sounds. Get fast hands-on access to Live’s built-in devices, VST or Audio Units plug-ins, and your sample library.
- The color display shows your sample or device parameters, enabling intuitive but powerful sound design from the touch-sensitive encoders.
- Record everything you play. Create variations and try out new combinations to play with song structure. Push captures every move you make into musical ideas that you can recombine to create your song.
- Get hands-on with your mix using the encoders and adjust levels, pans, and sends with immediate feedback on the display.
- Push 2 is equally at home in the studio or on stage. Keep your performances in-the-moment by switching between improvising with loops and playing drums, notes, and chords—all from the same expressive grid of pads.