Alto Professional TS310 Powered PA Speaker 10" - 2000W
Alto Professional is known for offering good quality speakers at affordable price points. This value-oriented design is exemplified by the TS310, a 2000W powered PA speaker that sports a 10" LF driver with a 2.5" voice coil and 1.4" HF driver.
This speaker is designed to be compact and portable, while having enough projection and volume for small to medium size venues.
For the price, this speaker also comes with two inputs, each one having dedicated volume control, essentially making this speaker a viable 2-channel portable PA system for those that are working with tight budgets.
First time owners are impressed with the sound of the TS310, even more so when considering how affordable each one is.
Its built-in 2-channel design which works well for more intimate musical performances, or for use as a basic public address system.
Reliability is also another plus, with many testimonies of the speaker working properly for years, even when used outdoors.
If you're looking for a budget friendly powered PA speaker, then check out the Alto Professional TS310.
- LF Driver: 10"
- HF Driver: 1.4"
- Amplifier: Class D Amplifiers with Passive Cooling
- Output Power Peak: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF)
- Output Power Continuous: 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 22 kHz(-10dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 129 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Enclosure: Injection-molded Polypropylene with Perforated Steel Grille
- Mounting: Wedge, Pole, Floor, Fly
- Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS 1/4” Combo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR Link
- Controls: 2 x Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Dimensions: 20.6” x 12.6” x 11.8”
- Weight: 26.1 lbs.