Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 45-Watt 2-Channel Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp (Discontinued)
- Power Rating: 45 Watts
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Channels: 2
- Master Volume: No
- Inputs: 1x 1/4" Instrument, 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" Line
- Outputs: None
- Controls: Both channels have gain control, 5-band EQ, effects selector, effects level, FBQ feedback switch, There is also a level control on the back for the CD input.
- Speakers: 1 x 8" dual cone
- Weight: 29.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 17.9" x 8.3" x 16.3"
The Behringer ACX450 is a 45-watt 2 channel combo amp for acoustic guitar. The first channel is for guitar/instrument and the second is for Mic/Line input.
It doesn't have all the features of more expensive amps, there's no phantom power, FX loop, headphone jack, DI or Line outs, but based upon the reviews it does a fairly good job of being a straight-up acoustic amp with a low price.
When you turn the FBQ feedback control on the LEDs on the graphic EQ sliders light up to show you which frequency band is feeding back allowing you to turn down the specific band causing the problem.
If you're on a beginner or have a limited budget then this is a good choice, in fact it was on our recommended list from July 2016 until November 2017.
Unfortunately this has been discontinued. For a list of our current recommendations see: The Best Acoustic Guitar Amps.