Behringer ADA8200 Ultragain Mic Preamp
The Behringer ADA8200 appeared on our recommended list for Microphone Preamps in our first edition back in February 2017 where it remained until March 2021 when it was out-ranked by other preamps.
These days, Behringer is virtually everywhere in the entry level market, and they're raking in great reviews while they're at it. Case in point is the ADA8200, a mic preamp that gives you eight channels with MIDAS designed preamps.
Considering its affordable price tag, this preamp houses eight mic channels, more than enough to appease many users.
Controls are straightforward, with just a gain knob and phantom power switch.
The ADA8200 is often paired with ADAT compatible audio interfaces, like the Focusrite 18i20 and Focusrite 18i8.
If budget is limited and you're looking to expand your input options for recording and live situations, then check out the Behringer ADA8200.
- Channels: 8
- Mic Preamps: 8 Midas Designed Preamps
- Sample Rate: 44.1/48kHz 24-bit Cirrus Logic A/D and D/A Converters
- Input Connectors: 8 x XLR, 8 x TRS, 1 x ADAT
- Output Connectors: 8 x XLR, 1 x ADAT
- Controls: 60dB Gain, Phantom Power
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 8.5" x 19"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.