Behringer X32 Digital Audio Mixer
This passive digital mixer can do almost anything, packed with every bit of relevant technology that the company has available, including Midas designed mic preamps, 40 processing channels and 16 mix buses. The unit's built-in effects, and other sound sculpting features are like icing on an already impressive cake.
- Inputs: 32 x XLR, 2 x RCA (Aux), 6 x 1/4" TRS (Aux), 2 x AES50, 32 x USB
- Channels: 40
- Phantom power: 32 Channels
- Equalizer: 4-band Parametric (6-band on Mix Bus)
- Outputs: 16 x XLR, 1 x AES/EBU, 2 x RCA (Aux), 6 x 1/4" TRS (Aux), 1 x AES/EBU (XLR), 32 x USB, 2 x AES50 (32 via Optional Digital Snake)
- Faders: Motorized 25 x 100mm
- Built-in effects
- Weight: 45.4 lbs.
Most of the users who bought the Behringer X32 mixers found themselves in awe of what it can do, and consider it as a true upgrade from analog to digital. Most of the users the gave it positive ratings mentioned using the X32 successfully in churches, auditoriums and other medium to large venues. Experienced users and experts found the unit's expansive
connectivity options to be favorable and a great selling point, which when combined with digital "scene" management, allows for complex setups with intuitive and quick adjustments.
For churches, auditoriums, other big venues and even studios, the Behringer X32 is highly recommended.