Blackstar HT Club 40 Guitar Tube Combo Amp 40W 1x12 (Discontinued)
The Blackstar HT Club 40 appeared on our recommended list for Tube Amps from May 2017 until June 2018.
Thanks to ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) technology, Blackstar is able to expand the possible tones that you can get from an amp, and do so without stripping it of genuine tube elements.
The HT Club 40 is a great example of what this technology can do, this gig-ready tube amplifier has all the traditional features, while having comparable versatility to a digital amp modeler.
With 40 watts of power, two ECC83 and two EL34 tubes, and a 12" Celestion speaker, this amp has juice for professional gigging.
The extra EQ controls and built-reverb adds a bit more tone shaping options, while the effects loop with level control makes the amp more compatible with complex pedalboard setups.
All these features add up to make the HT Club 40 a gig-ready versatile tube amplifier that can cater to the needs of different musical styles.
- Power Rating: 40W (2 Channels)
- Preamp: 2 x ECC83
- Poweramp: 2 x EL34
- Speaker: 12" Celestion Speaker
- Input: 1 x 1/4"
- Output: 3 x 1/4" (Speaker), 1 x 1/4" (DI), Effects Loop, Footswitch
- Cabinet: Rear Ported
- Main Controls: Standby, Power, Channel, Master, Reverb, Reverb Type, Effects Loop Level
- Equalizer: Bass, Middle, Treble, ISF
- Clean Channel Controls: Volume, Tone, Voice Switch
- Overdrive Channel Controls: Gain, Volume, Voice Switch
- Weight: 53.8 lbs