Carvin Audio EM900 Wireless In-Ear Monitor System (Discontinued)
|Sound & Video Contractor||John McJunkin||96/100|
|Overclock||this n00b again||90/100|
From building guitar and bass amps, Carvin Audio have expanded to stage and recording audio equipment, and this includes the EM900 wireless in-ear monitor system.
For the price, it competes directly with other systems that are two to six times more expensive, having features that include automatic scanning and syncing, along with 2 channel mixing for personalized monitor mixes.
Other features include PLL (phase lock loop) that helps remove static, LCD display on both the transmitter and receiver and braided cables for reliable use of the receiver pack on stage.
- Transmitter: EM900
- Receiver: EM901
- Earphones: EM902
- Frequency Range: 518-542Mhz
- Number of Frequencies: 960
- Transmitter Input: 2 x XLR/Combo Jack
- Receiver Output: 1 x 1/8"
- Receiver Power: 2 x AA Batteries
- Earphone Type: Bud
- Earphone Freq Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Earphone Cable Length: 58"