D'Addario EJ38H Phosphor Bronze High Strung Nashville Acoustic Guitar Strings
Submitted by Denise Azucena on Sep. 11, 2017..
- Designed and gauged for "High Strung" or "Nashville" tuning methods
- Phosphor Bronze, preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, .009, .012, .018. Phosphor Bronze Wound .027