Digitech Jamman Solo XT Stereo Looper (Discontinued)
The Jamman Solo XT was on our recommended list for Loop Pedals from August 2017 until June 2020.
With over three decades of experience building loopers, DigiTech pulled no punches with the JamMan Solo XT, a feature packed looper in a standard size stompbox.
It starts off with an already impressive total loop time of 36 minutes, but it can go as far as 16 hours when you utilize a micro SDHC card.
You can divide the loop time into 200 internal memory slots and 200 external memory slots, for a total of 400 loops, which is expansive considering the unit's size.
While it is primarily meant for guitar players, this pedal comes with an Aux input, that lets you record music and backing tracks into memory slots, giving you instant accompaniment for practice or performance.
Other features include the ability to adjust the tempo of your loops without changing the pitch, auto-quantize, multiple stop modes, and it comes with a handy built-in metronome with multiple time signatures and rhythm sounds.
Finally, the JamMan Solo XT comes with DigiTech's modular JamSync technology, which lets you connect multiple compatible devices for multi-track looping.
- Total Loop Time: 2,160 to 57,600 Seconds
- Loop Memory Slot: 200 (Internal), 200 (Memory Card)
- Audio Quality: 24-bit A/D/A - 44.1 kHz Sample Rate
- Input: 2 x 1/4" (Stereo), 1 x 1/8" (Aux)
- Output: 2 x 1/4" (Stereo)
- USB: Mini B 2.0
- Power: DC Adapter
- Extra Feature: JamSync, Auto-quantize, Auto-record, Metronome, Adjustable BPM
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 5.00" x 2.13"
- Weight: 0.78 lb.