DigiTech Trio+ Band Creator + Looper Pedal
- Total Loop Time: 240 Seconds
- Loop Memory Slot: 5 (Song Parts with or without Accompaniment) Expandable via SD Card
- Audio Quality: 24-bit / 44.1kHz
- Input:1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/4" (FX Return)
- Output: 1 x 1/4" (Amp Out), 1 x 1/4" (Mixer Out), 1 x 1/4" (FX Send), 1 x 1/8"(Headphones)
- USB: Mini B
- Power: 9V DC Power Supply
- Dimensions:5.4” x 2.5” x 4.25”
- Weight: 1.46 lbs.
The DigiTech Trio+ is a multi-faceted looper with smart auto-accompaniment.
While you can still lay down rhythm, percussion and melody parts via looping, it gives you the option to easily skip through the process and craft the accompaniment for you.
It lets you apply complex bass and drums to your playing and do so in different styles and musical genres.
It also lets you record loops traditionally or with a virtual band, a flexibility that adds to its ease of use.
The looping functionality by itself is a bit limited, but combined with it's built-in band feature, the pedal accomplishes the goals of looper pedals in a faster and more efficient way.
There is also an extra footswitch controller, the FS3X, that you can buy separately for more realtime handsfree control.
This will literally turn you into a one man band, and do so on the fly, if you're looking for a loop pedal that'll make it easier to do one-man-band performances, then this is for you.
The Trio+ appeared on our recommended list for Mulitswitch Looper Pedals from February 2021 through to May 2022.
Note: There are now more highly rated options available which you can see in our guide to The Best Loopers - Pedals & Tabletop.