Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Stereo Reverb Pedal (Discontinued)
The Electro-Harmonix Cathedra appeared in the very first edition of our recommended list for Reverb Pedals from October 2016 until October 2018 and was removed when it was out-ranked by other reverb pedals.
The Electro-Harmonix Cathedral is a versatile stereo reverb pedal, featuring 24-bit AD/DA conversion and true stereo input output compatibility.
It features 8 reverb algorithms, from old school reverb types like Hall, Room, Plate and Accu Spring, to modern algorithms that include Reverse, Grail Flerb, Grail Spring and Echo.
All these modes are then tweakable to your preference via the six knobs, while handsfree realtime operation are afforded by the two foot switches. All these features are packed in a colorful stompbox that's around twice the size of regular stompboxes.
- 8 Reverb Types: Grail Spring, Accu Spring, Hall, Room, Plate, Reverse, Grail Flerb, Echo
- Controls: Blend, Reverb Time, Damping/Tone, Feedback, Pre-Delay, Mode, Tap Tempo Switch
- Input: Stereo 1/4"
- Output: Stereo 1/4"
- Power: 9VDC Power Supply
- Bypass Type: Buffered Bypass
- Tap Tempo to set pre-delay time up to 2 seconds
- 24-bit AD/DA converters
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.5" x 7.25" x 5"
- Weight: 2 lbs