Eventide Space Reverb Pedal
The Eventide Space Reverb appeared on our recommended list for Reverb Pedals when we published the first edition in October 2016 and it remained on that list until March 2021 when it was out-ranked by other pedals.
Just one glance at the Eventide Space Reverb's array of knobs and you know that this is not your average reverb pedal.
With multiple knobs for controlling deep settings, 12 different reverb types to choose from, and 100 presets, this pedal offers a lot of tweaking options.
But it's not just about versatility because this pedal features the same reverb algorithms as found on Eventide's rack processors.
Modern control options are also available, including MIDI compatibility, MIDI clock sync and tap tempo.
Known Eventide Space Reverb users include Tim Reynolds, Alex Skolnick, Nigel Hendroff and many more.
- 12 Reverb Types: Room, Plate, Spring, Hall, Reverse, Shimmer, ModEchoVerb, DualVerb, Blackhole, MangledVerb, TremoloVerb, DynaVerb
- Controls: Mix, Decay, Size, Delay, EQ (Low, High, Contour), Preset, Xnob, Ynob, FxMix
- Input: Stereo 1/4", Footswitch, Expression
- Output: Stereo 1/4"
- Power: Power Supply
- Bypass Type: Configurable to True Bypass or Buffered. Also has a Buffered Bypass option that cuts off the tail end of the reverb.
- 100 factory presets
- Tap Tempo, MIDI clock sync
- MIDI control via USB
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4.8" x 7.5" x 2.12"
- Weight: 2.15 lbs