Fender Acoustasonic 40: 40-Watt Combo Acoustic Amplifier
Gearank High Notes
The Acoustasonic 40 appeared on our recommended list for Acoustic Amps Under $200 from July 2020 until a price increase meant we had to remove it in August 2021.
The Acoustasonic 40 is a portable acoustic amp that's designed to work well with both acoustic-electric instruments and dynamic microphones.
It sports a 2-channel 40W solid state amplifier section that drives two 6.5" full range cone speakers.
Each channel has dedicated 2 x XLR-1/4" combo inputs, allowing you to plug in a guitar and a mic at the same time.
The two channels also have volume control, 3-band EQ and dedicated reverb control.
It also has a headphone out, XLR line out, and an Aux input.
If you're looking for a portable and affordable acoustic guitar amp that can be plugged into a PA system when needed, then this is your best bet.
- Power Rating: 40 Watts
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Channels: 2
- Master Volume: Per Channel
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" Combo (Mic/Instrument), 1 x 1/8" (Aux)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (Line Out)
- Controls: Per Channel (Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb)
- Speakers: 2 x 6.5" with Whizzer Cones
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 11" x 15"