Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb 2x12" 200-Watt Guitar Combo Amp
Submitted by Alexander Briones on Aug. 7, 2020..
Gearank High Notes
- Power Rating: 200 Watts (85W, 40W, 22W, 12W, 5W, 1W selectable)
- Speaker: 2 x 12" Jensen N12K
- Channels: 2 (Normal/Vibrato)
- Controls: Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass
Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity, Output Power, Cabinet Sim, Balanced Line Out, Ground/Lift
- Amp Models: 1 (Twin Reverb)
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- Input: 2 x 1/4" Normal, 2 x 1/4" Vibrato
- Output: 1 x XLR (DI out)
- Extras: Power Attenuation, 2-Button Footswitch (Included), Solid Pinewood Cabinet
- Dimensions: 20.24" x 26.6" x 10.35"
- Weight: 33 lbs.
|Guitar World||Nick Guppy||85/100|
|Guitar Mag||Ed Oleszko||90/100|
|Guitar Pedal Demos||intheblues||90/100|
*Displayed values are prior to the Gearank Algorithm's adjustments it makes when evaluating the source.