Fishman Loudbox Mini 60-watt Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp (Discontinued)
Gearank High Notes
- 2019.01: Highest Rated Acoustic Amp up to 100 Watts
- 2017.11: Highest Rated Acoustic Amp up to 100 Watts
The Loudbox Mini appeared on our (now defunct) recommended list for Acoustic Amps from 51 to 100 Watts from July 2016 until July 2020.
The Loudbox Mini was Fishman's smallest and best selling acoustic amp before being replaced by the similarly spec'd BT (Blue Tooth) version.
It's a 60-watt amp with 2 channels - one for instrument input and the other for vocals with XLR input for dynamic mics (no phantom power).
The built-in reverb and chorus can both be used on the instrument channel with just the reverb available on the mic channel.
The instrument channel also has a phase switch to help prevent feedback.
For solo work, practice, and small venues this amp works well and it's your best choice if you want to get a Fishman amp but have a limited budget.
- Power Rating: 60 Watts
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Channels: 2
- Master Volume: Yes
- Inputs: Channel 1 - 1 x 1/4" input (active or passive pickups), Channel 2 - 1 x XLR/Mic, 1/4" & 1/8" aux inputs,
- Outputs: Balanced Mix DI Out
- Controls: Channel 1 - Phase switch, Gain, 3-band EQ, Reverb, Chorus; Channel 2 - Gain, 2-band EQ, Reverb
- Speakers: 1 x 6.5" woofer + 1 x 1" soft dome tweeter
- Weight: 19.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 12" x 13.7" x 9.7"
|Premier Guitar||Charles Saufley||80/100|
|Acoustic Fingerstyle||Jon Chappell||90/100|
|Music Radar||Jim Chapman||80/100|