iConnectivity mio10 MIDI Interface (Discontinued)
Submitted by Denise Azucena on Apr. 6, 2017..
- 10x10 5-pin MIDI ports
- USB Host Port supports a USB MIDI Class-Compliant device (add your powered USB hub and connect up to ten devices)
- Works with up to two computers at the same time! (Or use it stand-alone.)
- Plug-and-play - no drivers to install (it's USB MIDI Class-Compliant)
- Ethernet Network MIDI power - use with wired and wireless MIDI networks
- PC and Mac compatible
- Configuration software (download for Mac/PC) makes it simple to create and save routing, merging, and filtering presets. One can be stored on the device and remembered when you power up.
- 56 user-configurable 16-channel MIDI ports