JBL 308P MKII 8" Powered Studio Monitor
The 308P MKII appeared on our recommended list for Studio Monitors from September 2020 until February 2022 when it was out-ranked by higher rated models in its price category.
As a successor to the LSR308, the 308P MKII features the same waveguide profile as seen on their 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors.
Another step up from the previous generation is the use of upgraded transducers and new boundary EQ controls in the back.
The 308P is a natural evolution of the critically acclaimed LSR 308. With a more refined frequency response building on its predecessor's clear-sounding signature, the 308P is a great pick for small to medium studios.
JBL 308P MKII Frequency Response Chart
- Driver: 8" Woofer, 1" Dome Tweeter
- Amplifier: 112W Class D (56W LF, 56W HF)
- Inputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" TRS
- Frequency Response:45Hz-20kHz (±3dB)
- Enclosure: Rear Ported
- Controls: Sensitivity, Boundary EQ, HF Trim
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 10" x 12.1"
- Weight: 20.73 lbs.
|Mix Online||Mike Levine||94/100|
|Audio Science Review||amirm||90/100|