JBL PRX418S 18" 1600W Passive Subwoofer
The JBL PRX418S is a passive subwoofer that's meant for easy setup and reliable use.
It features a big 18" LF driver and a powerful 3200W Peak power rating that can handle most of the musical styles that you throw at it, from modern EDM and hiphop, to classic metal and rock, and other genres.
- Frequency Response: 52Hz to 120Hz (±3dB)
- Crossover: 24dB to 48dB/octave @ 80Hz
- Sensitivity: 1w/1m: 95 dB
- Max SPL: 130 dB SPL
- Power Rating: 800W Continuous | 1600W Program | 3200W Peak
- Driver: 1 x 18"
- Input Connectors: 2 x SpeakON
- Output Connectors: None
- Polarity: Not Specified
- Enclosure Material: 18mm Birch/Poplar, DuraFlex Coated
- Dimensions: 26.7" x 21.1" x 24.2"
- Weight: 79 lbs (36 kg)
It continues to receive many positive adjectives like super smooth, tight, clean, punchy and more - all of which point to the JBL PRX418S' good sound quality. Durability and reliability also came up from reviewers that have used it in various venues.
Aside from shipping issues, there aren't any serious concerns with the JBL PRX418S' overall performance. Just note that to make full use of its power rating, you'll need to pair it with a powerful amplifier.
If you're looking for a loud passive subwoofer, then get the JBL PRX418S.