JBL PRX825W 1500W Dual 15" 2-Way Powered PA Speaker
The PRX825W appeared on our recommended list for Powered PA Speakers from May 2021 until March 2022 when it was removed due to being out-ranked by other speakers.
The JBL PRX825W is a premium Dual 15" powered speaker with a 1.5" Neodymium compression driver powered by Class D amplifiers pushing an even 750 W for each driver, the PRX825W is in no shortage of volume.
Limiting is handled internally by a DBX designed circuit.
Additional controls are accessible via a Wi-Fi app for tweakability, even when you're in the mixing booth.
If you're looking for a speaker for a larger venue, the PRX825W will save you a lot of time going back and forth between stage and mixer with its Wi-Fi capability.
- LF Driver: 2 x 15"
- HF Driver: 1.5" Neodymium compression driver
- Amplifier: Class D Amplifiers
- Output Power Peak: 1500 W peak ( 750 LF + 750 HF)
- Output Power Continuous: 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- Frequency Response: 46.2Hz-16.5kHz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 138 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Enclosure:Birch/Poplar wood
- Mounting:Floor, 8 x M10 Fly Points, 1 x M10 Pull Back Fly Point
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (Mic/Line), 2 x RCA (stereo)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (mix out)
- Controls: 2 x Norm/Boost, Front LED, Connect Wi-Fi, 2 x Gain
- Dimensions: 41.8" x 17.5"x 21.2"
- Weight: 82.0 lbs..