Keeley Caverns V2 Delay and Reverb Pedal
The Keeley Caverns V2 appeared on our recommended list for Delay Reverb Combo Pedals from October 2018 until March 2021 when it was out-ranked by other pedals.
Delay and Reverb continues to be a potent combination, and based on the many positive reviews that it continues to amass, the Keeley Caverns V2 must've done it right.
This pedal lets you choose from three different reverb types, first of which is the Spring reverb mode which replicates vintage Blackface-style reverb complete with tremolo modulation.
Second is the Shimmer Reverb mode which adds octave-up effect which enhances the upper frequencies.
Finally, the third mode is called Modulation Reverb, which adds chorus effect to reverb.
All these features work in conjunction with its analog tape style delay, with up to 650ms of delay time and wow/flutter modulation.
Another feature to look out for is its top mounted input/output jacks, which is important when planning your pedalboard.
- 3 Reverb Types: Spring, Shimmer, Modulation
- Delay: Tape-Style with Wow/Flutter modulation
- Controls: 2 x Blend, 2 x Rate, Decay, Time, Warmth, Repeat, 2 x Mode Switches
- Input: 1 x 1/4"
- Output: 1 x 1/4"
- Power: 9V DC 100mA power supply (sold separately)
- Bypass Type: True Bypass (Buffered in Trails mode)
- Dimensions (WxD): 3.7" x 4.7"
- Weight: 1.02 lbs.