KLIQ MetroPitch - Metronome & Instrument Tuner - Handheld
Gearank High Notes
- 2017.03: Highest Rated Handheld Tuner
The MetroPitch appeared on our recommended list for Handheld Tuners from our first edition in March 2017 until April 2018 when it had been out-ranked by other tuners.
Not only does the KLIQ MetroPitch have good ratings, it's also another one that we know is quite popular based on sales data we have from other websites we operate.
It supports guitar and bass specific tuning modes as well as being suited to any type of acoustic instrument.
It has a built-in tap tempo metronome with a number of different rhythm patterns which is a handy little feature for practice and it has a tone generator for those of you who like to tune by ear to a reference pitch.
Most users have found it to be accurate and easy to use. Approximately 94% of customer reviews are positive.
Like all handheld tuners, it's not particularly well suited for use on stage.
If you like the versatility of a combined tuner, metronome and tone generator and don't need to tune during live sets then this is a reasonable option.
- Tuning Accuracy: ±1 cent
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50 Hz) to C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 410-480 Hz (in 1 Hz steps)
- Tuning Modes: Guitar, bass, violin, ukulele and chromatic
- Tone Generator Range: A0 (27.50 Hz) to C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Display: LCD
- Metronome: 30 to 250 BPM
- Power Supply: AAA battery (3.0 V) x 2 (included)
- Dimensions: 4.3" (109 mm) x 0.6" (15 mm) x 2.4" (61 mm)
- Weight: 3.2 ounces (90.7 g) - including batteries