Korg Rimpitch-C Soundhole Tuner
Gearank High Notes
- 2017.03: The Highest Rated Soundhole Tuner
The Rimpitch-C appeared on our now defunct recommended list for Soundhole Tuners from April 2017 until April 2018 when we stopped publishing that list.
It fits a wide range of acoustic guitars that have a round soundhole - you can measure the diameter of your soundhole and compare it to the specifications below to see if it will fit your guitar. It has a hook and rubber grip to prevent it from falling into your guitar.
It's designed for 6-string guitars and uses a piezo pickup to detect the notes.
One advantage it has over clip-on tuners is that it doesn't get in the way.
Importantly, it doesn't touch any of the bracing in your acoustic guitar - even where there is bracing very close to the soundhole.
This is the preferred soundhole tuner for many acoustic guitarists including those who play high-end instruments such as Collings, Martin, Gibson and Taylor.
- Tuning Accuracy: ±1 cent
- Tuning Range: E2 (82.41 Hz) to E7 (2,637.02 Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A = 438 to 445 Hz (1 Hz steps
- Display: High-brightness LEDs
- Power Supply: CR1620 3V lithium battery
- Battery Life: Approximately 30 hours (Tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Dimensions: 3.11’’ (79 mm) x 1.26’’ (32 mm) x 0.67’’ (17 mm)
- Installable Size: Circular sound hole of diameter 100 mm ±3 mm
- Weight: 0.46 oz (13 g)