Laney AH300 Audio Hub 300W Combo Keyboard Amp
The Laney AH300 appeared on our recommended list for Keyboard Amps Between $500 and $1000 from November 2018 through October 2020.
The Laney AH300 is a beast with 300W RMS output power and it comes in a special wedge shape that makes it easy to use as a regular amp or as a powered stage monitor.
This amp has been put to good use by electronic drummers in addition to keyboardists and bands who use it as a practice PA system.
In addition to its own built-in digital delay, it has an FX loop and you can control the FX volume separately on each channel.
We've seen reports of it having a noticeable hiss when used at low volumes so it might not be an amp you'd want to record from in the studio.
However, if you need a high powered amp with lots of channels for performing live then this is a good option.
- Output Power: 300 Watts RMS.
- Number of Channels: 5.
- Inputs: 1/4" inputs on all 5 channels + XLR inputs on 2 channels, 1/8" Aux, 1/4" Line In and 2 x RCA in on one channel
- Outputs: 1/4" 8ohm external speaker out, 1/4" line out, 1/4" Headphone out, 1/4" Record out.
- Speakers: 15" Woofer + Horn.
- Tone Control: Treble, Bass and FX Level can be set independently for each channel, plus 5-band master EQ.
- Frequency Response: Not Specified.
- Size: 21.6" (H) x 20.3" (W) x 17.1" (D).
- Weight: 47.4 lbs.