Laney AH300 Audio Hub 300W Combo Keyboard Amp
- Output Power: 300 Watts RMS.
- Number of Channels: 5.
- Inputs: 1/4" inputs on all 5 channels + XLR inputs on 2 channels, 1/8" Aux, 1/4" Line In and 2 x RCA in on one channel
- Outputs: 1/4" 8ohm external speaker out, 1/4" line out, 1/4" Headphone out, 1/4" Record out.
- Speakers: 15" Woofer + Horn.
- Tone Control: Treble, Bass and FX Level can be set independently for each channel, plus 5-band master EQ.
- Frequency Response: Not Specified.
- Size: 21.6" (H) x 20.3" (W) x 17.1" (D).
- Weight: 47.4 lbs.
The Laney AH300 is a beast with 300W RMS output power and it comes in a special wedge shape that makes it easy to use as a regular amp or as a powered stage monitor.
This amp has been put to good use by electronic drummers in addition to keyboardists and bands who use it as a practice PA system.
In addition to its own built-in digital delay, it has an FX loop and you can control the FX volume separately on each channel.
We've seen reports of it having a noticeable hiss when used at low volumes so it might not be an amp you'd want to record from in the studio.
However, if you need a high powered amp with lots of channels for performing live then this is a good option.
The Laney AH300 appeared on our recommended list for Keyboard Amps Between $500 and $1000 from November 2018 through October 2020.
Although this was previously on our recommended list, there are now more highly rated options available which you will find in our guide to The Best Keyboard Amps.