Laney AH300 Audio Hub 300W Combo Keyboard Amp
The Laney AH300 is a beast with 300W RMS output power and it comes in a special wedge shape that makes it easy to use as a regular amp or as a powered stage monitor.
This amp has been put to good use by electronic drummers in addition to keyboardists and bands who use it as a practice PA system.
In addition to its own built-in digital delay, it has an FX loop and you can control the FX volume separately on each channel.
- Output Power: 300 Watts RMS.
- Number of Channels: 5.
- Inputs: 1/4" inputs on all 5 channels + XLR inputs on 2 channels, 1/8" Aux, 1/4" Line In and 2 x RCA in on one channel
- Outputs: 1/4" 8ohm external speaker out, 1/4" line out, 1/4" Headphone out, 1/4" Record out.
- Speakers: 15" Woofer + Horn.
- Tone Control: Treble, Bass and FX Level can be set independently for each channel, plus 5-band master EQ.
- Frequency Response: Not Specified.
- Size: 21.6" (H) x 20.3" (W) x 17.1" (D).
- Weight: 47.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Not Specified.
This is a versatile amp that gets a lot of praise for the high number of inputs. The high output power and volume also received a number of positive comments from users. Several people also report using it as a small PA putting things like vocals and acoustic guitar through it and being pleased with the sound.
A couple of users said it had noticeable hiss when used at low volumes so it might not be an amp you'd want to record from in the studio.
If you need a high powered amp with lots of channels then this is a good option.
Although this was previously on our recommended list, there are now more highly rated options available which you will find in our guide to The Best Keyboard Amps.