Line 6 Spider V 30 Modeling Combo Guitar Amplifier (Discontinued)
Affordable amp modeling is Line 6's specialization, and their ability to churn out great sounding, budget friendly versatile amps helped propel their brand name to worldwide recognition. Now owned by Yamaha, we can only expect their efficiency to further improve, forcing other manufacturers to up their game and in the end, giving us better options in the low to mid-tier market.
The Spider V 30 is the latest iteration of this best selling amplifier, continuing Line 6's value+quality strategy and design philosophy. This amp gives you all the essential tones you need and lets you browse through them via an intuitive rotary knob interface. You can choose between 78 amp models that cover vintage British amp tones to modern American high-gain amps, and they all sound great considering the price point and size of the amp.
This iteration also comes with an impressive host of 101 effects, making it an incredibly versatile and complete rig in a compact form factor. On top of the tone choices, the amp comes packed with practice friendly features that include preset saving and sharing, aux input, headphones output, recording output, built-in tuner, metronome and drum loops.
- 30 watts of power
- Bi-amped full-range speaker system with 8” loudspeaker + tweeter
- Over 200 amps, effects, and cabs—more than any other amp in its class
- USB interface and free recording software to record your best ideas
- Drum loops and a built-in metronome for honing your chops
- Compatible with FBV3, FBV Shortboard MkII, FBV Express MkII, and FBV2