PartySaving APL1158 2 Tier Keyboard Stand (Discontinued)
Submitted by Jason Horton on Mar. 19, 2020..
The PartySaving APL1158 appeared on our recommended list for 2 Tier X Style Keyboard Stands from March 2018 until March 2020 when it was removed due to being out-ranked by the Quik-Lok QL-742 and On-Stage KS7292.
This stand was reasonably popular due to it's low price and it can cope with keyboards from 49 keys and up.
We wouldn't recommend this for regular gigging, however if you will leave it static, at home or in the studio, then the low price makes it a reasonable choice.
- Load capacity overall: 135 lbs
- Height with both tiers: Adjustable from 36" to 48.5"
- Height with bottom tier only:Adjustable from 29" to 40.75"
- Width: Adjustable from 14.5" to 27.5"
- Depth: n/a
- Construction: Powder coated iron tubing
- Weight: 10 lbs
Although this is no longer available, there are highly rated alternatives which you can see in our guide to The Best 2-Tier X Keyboard Stands.