QSC CP12 Powered PA Speaker 12" - 1000W
Submitted by Raphael Pulgar on Mar. 8, 2022..
Gearank High Notes
- 2021.09: Equal Highest Rated Powered Stage Monitor Under $500
- 2021.05: Equal Highest Rated Powered PA Speaker Under $500
|Sound On Sound||Mike Crofts||94/100|
|Music Connection||Barry Rudolph||92/100|
|Church Production||Loren Alldrin||95/100|
*Displayed values are prior to the Gearank Algorithm's adjustments it makes when evaluating the source.
The QSC CP12 is a bi-amplified 1000W speaker (800W LF, 200W HF) for loud operation with minimal distortion.
It features internal DSP with presets for FOH and floor monitor usage.
DSP corrected driver balancing also ensures proper frequency response for each preset.
As a floor monitor, the DSP corrects the tone to prevent low frequency buildup and reflections from the floor for clearer sound.
If clarity is your top priority, The QSC CP12 is an amazing performer at any volume.
- LF Driver: 12"
- HF Driver: 1.4"
- Power Rating (RMS): Not Specified
- Power Rating (Peak): 1000W Total (800W LF, 200W HF)
- Frequency Range: 47Hz-20kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 126 dB SPL @ 1m
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (mix out)
- Mounting: Pole, Floor Wedge
- Weight: 30.3 lbs.