QSC TouchMix-16 Digital Audio Mixer
Gearank High Notes
This was previously on our recommended list and it only came off because we stopped publishing our previous guide to passive mixing consoles. At time of publication we were publishing a guide to The Highest Rated Powered Mixers.
The TouchMix-16 exemplifies how QSC excels in the mixer market, specifically designed for portability and ease of use without compromising sound quality, connectivity, and control depth.
At just 5.9 lbs, this mixer is many times lighter than others with the same amount of channels, and it offers modern features that include a touch screen interface for controlling the faders.
With up to 20 channels, the QSC TouchMix-16 offers impressive value and features.
Most who have used the unit say this is easily the best compact 20-channel mixer in the market today.
The QSC TouchMix-16 is the best choice if you're looking for a portable mixer that does not skimp on quality and depth.
- Inputs: 4 x Combo (XLR & 1/4"), 12 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS
- Channels: 20
- Phantom power: 16 Channels
- Equalizer: 4-Band EQ Per Channel, 1/3-octave Graphic
- Outputs: 2 x XLR, 1/4", 6 x XLR (aux), 2 x 1/4" TRS (stereo aux out), 2 x USB (One for Wifi Adapter), 2 x 1/4" Headphones out
- Onboard Effects include Chorus, Reverb, Pitch Correction, Delay and Echo.
- Weight: 5.9 lbs.