QSC TouchMix-30 Pro 32-Channel Digital Mixer
With its standout 10" multi-touch screen and extensive input/output options, the QSC TouchMix-30's can get a lot of good things done for its size.
Like the TouchMix-16, it is easy to operate with simple navigation controls, so don't let the digital label put you off.
With its 24 mic preamps, built-in effects (including pitch correction), and intuitive controls, this mixer is more than capable of handling the needs of most music related venues, and do so with the convenience of loading up previous settings.
Wireless control via iOS/Android devices adds even more convenience to its already impressive feature set.
- Inputs: 20 x XLR, 4 x XLR-1/4" Combo, 6 x 1/4" TRS (stereo), 1 x 1/8"
- Channels: 32
- Phantom power: 24 Channels
- Equalizer: 4-band Parametric EQ, Shelf EQ, 1/3 octave graphic EQ, Filters, 6-band parametric EQ
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (main mix), 2 x XLR (monitor out), 14 x XLR (mono mixes), 2 x 1/4" TRS (Aux 11/12 monitor, Aux 13/14 monitor), 2 x 1/4"(Headphones)
- Up to 6 Simultaneous Onboard Effects including Reverb, Delay, Pitch Shift, Echo, Chorus and more.
- Weight: 17.5 lbs.
The saying "big things come in small packages" applies nicely to the QSC TouchMix-30, as attested to by the many positive reviews that it continues to garner. From its input/output flexibility, to its versatile controls - users are simply amazed at how this mixer performs. There many reports of it working well in live performances and home recording settings, a further testament to its quality and versatility.
There are a few who are not happy with the interface, while others were looking for a bit more in the way of inputs options.
If you're looking for a versatile 32-channel mixer that can work well in both studio and live performance settings, then check out the QSC TouchMix-30.
This was previously on our recommended list and it only came off because we stopped publishing our previous guide to passive mixing consoles. At time of publication we were publishing a guide to The Highest Rated Powered Mixers.