Quik-Lok Z-726L 2 Tier Z Keyboard Stand
The Quik Lok Z-726L is well regarded for it's strength and versatility. The 2nd tier can be adjusted to just about any width and reasonable angle but that can also be your downfall - you have to make sure you don't position the top tier in such a way that the stand will become unstable if you remove the bottom keyboard when one is sitting on the top tier - failing to take care this way has led to some negative reviews. You also have to make sure you stay within the weight tolerances recommended by Quik Lok which are 250 lbs overall with a maximum of 75 lbs on the 2nd tier.
The negatives reported are generally associated with its bulkiness and difficulty in transporting it, but of course the stability that bulkiness provides is seen as a positive by others.
- Main tier depth: 19.75"- 50.2cm
- Second tier depth: 12"- 30.5cm
- Leg depth: 23.75" - 60.3cm
- Side to side width: 44"- 111.8cm
- Height positions(7): 26.3", 27.5", 28.7", 29.9", 31.1", 32.3", 33.4" - 67, 70, 73,76, 79,82,85cm
- 2nd tier height positions (4): 9.2", 10.2", 11.2", 12.2" 23.5, 26, 28.5, 31cm
- 2nd tier angles: 90, 80, 70, 60
- Frame tubing size: 30 X 50mm
- Overall Weight capacity: 250lb - 113kg
- 2nd tier weight capacity: 75lb-33.8kg
- Weight: 27.7lb - 12.5kg