RCF ART 310-A MK III 10" Powered PA Speaker (Discontinued)
The ART 310-A MK III appeared on our recommended list for Powered PA Speakers from April 2017 until December 2017 and again from August 2019 until finally being removed permanently in November 2019 due to being discontinued.
RCF Audio is considered as one of the pioneers of the active PA speaker design. The ART 310-A MKIII exemplifies their successful formula, which is to produce reasonably priced and versatile audio equipment.
It is meant to be an active PA loudspeaker that can double as a reference monitor. To accomplish this, the speaker is equipped with two distinct voicings: flat and boost.
At its core is a 400W RMS amplifier that drives a 10" cone woofer with 2.5" voice coil, and a 1" tweeter, a combination that works well for small venues, and provide good monitoring for medium size stages and studios.
Versatility is accomplished via DSP, which lets you select between two distinct voicings: flat and boost. As the name implies, flat is voiced to be as transparent as possible for use with most styles of music. On the other hand, boost adds a bit of bass, ideal for music styles that need more bass frequencies.
The RCF ART 310-A MK III is a good all around 10" powered speaker that will make a good addition to anyone's setup.
- LF Driver: 10" Cone, 2.5" Voice Coil
- HF Driver: 1" Titanium Dome, 1.5" Voice Coil
- Amplifier: Bi-amplified Class D
- Output Power Peak: 600W
- Output Power RMS: : 300W
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz(-10dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 127dB
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Enclosure: Composite Polypropylene
- Mounting: Pole, Floor Wedge, Fly
- Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4" Combo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS
- Controls: Power Switch, Volume Knob, Flat/Boost Button, Line/Mic Button
- Dimensions: 21.4" × 13.26" × 12.4"
- Weight: 27.77 lbs.