Roland KC-110 30W 3-channel Stereo Keyboard Amp - Battery Power Option (Discontinued)
The KC-110 appeared on our recommended list for Keyboard Amps from May 2016 until September 2017.
Roland claim that this 30 Watt amp was the world's first stereo keyboard amp that could be battery powered and I haven't seen anything to refute that.
It runs for up to 9 hours on 8 AA batteries - this includes rechargeable batteries.
It has 3 channels - the first has an XLR input for a microphone and the other two are line level inputs.
It also has reverb and chorus built in which can be controlled via an optional footswitch.
As you might expect, this amp was extremely popular with street performers with just about every type of instrument that can be amplified.
- Output Power: 15W + 15W when using an AC adapter, 10W + 10W when using Alkaline AA batteries.
- Number of Channels: 3.
- Inputs: Channel 1 has both XLR and 1/4" inputs, Channels 2 & 3 have 1/4" inputs, plus it also has Aux inputs with both RCA and 1/8" connectors, finally it has a 1/4" footswitch jack.
- Outputs: 1/4" line out and a 1/4" headphone jack.
- Speakers: 2 x 6.5" woofers and 2 Tweeters.
- Tone Control: 2 band EQ.
- Frequency Response: Not specified.
- Optional Battery Power: Yes - 8 AA batteries.
- Size: 12.6" x 16.6" x 9.6".
- Weight: 16.1 lbs..