Roland PM-10 Drum Amplifier (Discontinued)
The PM-10 appeared on our recommended list for Electronic Drum Amps from March 2017 until March 2018.
The Roland PM-10 Personal Monitor amp has been designed as a portable companion for the Roland V-Drums series but can also be used with other electronic drum sets.
Its design is an ideal fit for small sized drum kits. Although small in size compared to other drum amps, it provides powerful sounds because of its 10-inch woofer and 3-inch coaxial speakers.
It also includes a drum module input jack along with a line input which can be used to connect to CD players or any other similar devices.
Note that it's not really loud enough for a group setting such as band performances, this is primarily for practicing.
If you can find one available and you don't need a lot of volume then it's a good choice.
- Output Power:30 W
- Number of Channels: 2
- Inputs: 1 Drum set Input (Stereo 1/4"), 1 Line Input (Stereo 1/4")
- Speakers: 10 inch (250mm) Woofer + 3 inch (77mm) Tweeter (Coaxial, 2-way)
- Tone Control:2-band EQ (Bass and Treble)
- Frequency Response:Not specified
- Size: 14-3/8" x 15-5/8" x 13-7/8"
- Weight: 26lbs