Roland TD-11K-S V-Compact Electronic Drum Set (Discontinued)
Gearank High Notes
- 2018.03: Highest Rated Electronic Drum Set Under $1000
- 2017.03: Highest Rated Electronic Drum Set Under $1000
The TD-11K-S was on our recommended list for Electronic Drum Sets Under $1000 from March 2017 until April 2020.
At the core of this kit is Roland's SuperNATURAL sound engine, which gives it the same realism and sound quality as more expensive units.
And you're not getting just one good set of sounds, because the Drum Module lets you choose from a wide variety of drum kits and sounds. If that's not enough, you can also adjust the sound to your liking.
Students will appreciate the built-in Coach Function, recording and other practice friendly features.
For playability, the TD-11K features dual trigger pads, which include the mesh snare and rubber toms. The cymbals also have two triggers, and they can be choked.
Finally, this kit is mounted on Roland's compact MDS-4V drum stand, which is ideal for small spaces.
- Snare: PDX-100 (2-trigger 8" Mesh Pad)
- Toms: 3 x PD-8 (2-trigger 8.5" Rubber)
- Cymbals: 2 x CY-8 (2-trigger 12" Rubber with Choke)
- Hi-Hat: CY-5 (2-trigger 9.5" Rubber with Choke) and FD-8 Controller
- Kick Pad: KD-9 (Kick Pedal Not Included but you can use any standard kick pedal)
- Drum Stand: MDS-4V
- Drum Module: Roland TD-11 with 10 Trigger Inputs
- Module Sounds: 50 Drum Kits, 190 Instrument Samples
- Extra Features: Coach, Metronome, Recording
- Module Inputs: 1 x 1/8" (mix in), 1 x 1/4" (crash 2 trigger)
- Module Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS (main out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones), MIDI Out
- USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Dimensions: 47.25" x 43.31" x 49.25"
- Weight: 47.40 lbs.