Samson Meteorite Desktop USB Condenser Microphone
The Meteorite is Samson's take on the ball shape desktop microphone trend, the main difference being its removable magnetic base which helps secure the mic for easier positioning.
This compact ball houses a 14mm diaphragm USB condenser microphone, with a frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz and sample rate of 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz - ideal for capturing the human voice and musical instruments.
It has a cardioid pickup pattern which is a bit wide, which means that sound coming from the sides of the mic also captured.
Having easy plug-and-play setup and compatibility with different programs including music production software is one of its strong points.
- 14mm diaphragm USB condenser microphone
- Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input, no driver installation required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio software
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- Integrated USB cable
- iPad and USB bus powered
- Chrome-plated body
- Removable magnetic base for optimal desktop positioning