Shure BLX288/B58 Dual Channel Wireless Handheld Microphone System - 2 Mics
- Mic frequency response: 50Hz-16kHz
- Receiver frequency - can be bought in the following UHF bands:
- H9: 512MHz to 542MHz
- H10: 542MHz to 572MHz
- H11: 572MHz to 596MHz
- J11: 596MHz to 608MHz + 614 MHz - 616MHz
- Range: Up to 300 feet / 91.44 meters
- Two XLR outputs and a Two 1/4’’ audio output jacks
- 14 hours of use with two AA batteries
- Operating range of up to 300' (line of sight)
The BLX288/B58 Dual appeared on our recommended list for Wireless Microphone Systems With 2 Mics from November 2020 until November 2021 when it was out-ranked by other systems.
The BLX288 / B58 Features two Shure Beta58 Microphones.
Beta58's are known for their more refined treble response over their SM58 siblings.
This package includes the BLX288 wireless system that features a handy 1-button setup for ease of use as well as conflict-free operation for up to 12 wireless transmitters.
If you need a wireless 2 mic set that features Shure's Beta58 microphones the BLX288/B58 Dual pack is one to go for.
Although this was previously on our recommended list, there are now more highly rated options available which you can see in our guide to The Best Wireless Microphone Systems.