Shure BLX288/B58 Dual Channel Wireless Handheld Microphone System - 2 Mics
The BLX288/B58 Dual appeared on our recommended list for Wireless Microphone Systems With 2 Mics from November 2020 until November 2021 when it was out-ranked by other systems.
The BLX288 / B58 Features two Shure Beta58 Microphones.
Beta58's are known for their more refined treble response over their SM58 siblings.
This package includes the BLX288 wireless system that features a handy 1-button setup for ease of use as well as conflict-free operation for up to 12 wireless transmitters.
If you need a wireless 2 mic set that features Shure's Beta58 microphones the BLX288/B58 Dual pack is one to go for.
- Mic frequency response: 50Hz-16kHz
- Receiver frequency - can be bought in the following UHF bands:
- H9: 512MHz to 542MHz
- H10: 542MHz to 572MHz
- H11: 572MHz to 596MHz
- J11: 596MHz to 608MHz + 614 MHz - 616MHz
- Range: Up to 300 feet / 91.44 meters
- Two XLR outputs and a Two 1/4’’ audio output jacks
- 14 hours of use with two AA batteries
- Operating range of up to 300' (line of sight)