Sony PCM-D100 Portable High Resolution Audio Recorder - Handheld (Discontinued in North America)
Submitted by Denise Azucena on Mar. 27, 2017..
- Supported recording formats include DSD2.8, LPCM up to 192kHz/24 bit and MP3
- The X/Y or wide position stereo microphones are uni-directional with a flat and wide frequency response and natural sound characteristics.
- Includes both digital pitch control and key control for both LPCM and MP3 recordings.
- Digital pitch control maintains pitch while slowing down or speeding up playback speed.
- Key control allows changing the pitch while maintaining playback speed.
- Conforms to the USB 2.0 Mass Storage Class Device standard.
- The PCM-D100 offers comprehensive signal processing features for location recording including a limiter and low cut filter.
- The PCM-D100 also includes a 5 second pre record buffer and cross-memory recording function.