Source Audio Ventris Dual Reverb Pedal
The Source Audio Ventris appeared on our recommended list for Reverb Pedals from June 2020 until March 2021 when it was out-ranked by other pedals.
|Sound On Sound||Paul White||96/100|
As the name implies, the Source Audio Ventris lets you use two digital reverbs in one unit, with 2 independent 56-bit Sigma DSP chips for each reverb.
Together with its 14 reverb engines, this dual reverb pedal allows for tones that cover everything from light to surf drip, to shimmer, to hall ambience and more.
The pedal also houses a plethora of control knobs, most notable of which is the ability to preserve reverb trails or not, when switching modes.
Other noteworthy features include stereo routing options, switchable bypass (buffered or true bypass) and it has an input dedicated for expression pedal control.
- 14 Reverb Algorithms: Room, Hall-L, E-Dome, True Spring, Plate, Lo-Fi, Modverb, Shimmer, Echoverb, Swell, Offspring, Reverse, Outboard Spring, Metal Box.
- Controls: Time, Reverb Type, Mix, Pre-Delay, Treble, Control 1, Control 2 and two footswitches.
- Input: 2 x 1/4"
- Output: 2 x 1/4"
- Power: 9V DC Power Supply (Included)
- Bypass Type: Switchable (True or Buffered)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.21" x 4.4" x 4.58"
- Weight: 1 lb