On-Stage KS7365EJ Folding Z-Style Keyboard Stand with 2nd Tier
Submitted by Jason Horton on Oct. 12, 2022..
Gearank High Notes
- 2018.03: Highest Rated 2 Tier Z-Style Keyboard Stand
- 2017.02: Highest Rated 2 Tier Z-Style Keyboard Stand
- 2015.12: Highest Rated 2 Tier Z-Style Keyboard Stand
The On-Stage KS7365EJ appeared on our recommended list for Keyboard Stands when we published the first edition back in December 2015. Due to its consistently high ratings it remained on the list for every subsequent edition until October 2022 when it was out-ranked by the Quik-Lok Z-726.
The KS7365EJ is designed to accommodate 55-Key to 88-Key keyboards.
Some people put a plank of wood across one of the tiers to hold smaller items and so you could place smaller keyboards on it using this method, but this isn't part of the original design.
Musicians have put it to use holding not only keyboards but also mixing consoles, DJ gear, xylophones and speakers.
- Load capacity overall: 400 lb
- Load capacity top tier: 60 lb
- Height: Tiers adjustable from 24" from 38"”
- Top tier:: Adjustable from 5” to 12” above bottom tier and in 10° increments
- Bottom tier:: Adjustable from ”
- Width: Adjustable from 21" to 37”
- Depth top tier: 16.25"
- Depth bottom tier: 16.5"
- Construction: Welded steel tubing
- Weight: 29 lb
Although this was previously on our recommended list, there are now more highly rated options available in our guide to The Best Keyboard Stands.