TC Electronic Polytune 2 Mini Pedal Tuner for Guitar & Bass (Discontinued)
Submitted by Alexander Briones on Jul. 8, 2022..
Gearank High Notes
The Polytune 2 Mini appeared on our recommended list for Pedal Tuners from April 2018 until November 2020.
While this is no longer available, we have recommended excellent alternatives in our guide to The Best Guitar Tuners.
Pedalboard space is an ever dwindling resource for many guitarists, prompting many manufacturers to produce compact versions of their popular pedals.
The TC Electronic Polytune 2 Mini is one such pedal, a compact version of the Polytune 2, with no battery power option.
Like its bigger sibling, this pedal allows for polyphonic (multi-note) tuning, in addition to conventional chromatic tuning.
It also features a Stroboscopic mode that allows for even more tuning accuracy, down to ±0.1 cent.
Finally, this compact pedal comes with a smart LED display with ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts brightness.
- Tuning Accuracy: Strobe Mode 0.1± cent, Chromatic Mode 0.5± cent
- Tuning Range: A0-C8 (27.5-4186Hz) (Guitars and Bass)
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 435Hz to 445Hz
- Tuning Modes: Strobe and Chromatic (used for Polyphonic tuning), Capo, Drop D, Flat
- Display: LED display with ambient light sensor
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Power Supply: Optional power adapter
- Battery Life: No Battery Compartment
- Dimensions: 1.77" x 3.66" x 2.01"
- Weight: 5.76 ounces (163 g)