TC Helicon Perform-VE Vocal Effects Processor and Sampler
The Perform-VE was on our recommended list for Vocal Effects Pedals / Processors from October 2021 until March 2022 when it was out-ranked by other options.
The TC-Helicon Perform-VE is a vocal effects processor that combines looping and sampling features in one package.
At its core is a Midas mic preamp that allows for a clean and clear base sound, which you can then apply various effects like reverb, doubling, filter, compression and more.
It also has autotune, stutter and vocoder effects that makes this a viable tool for DJ, dance and EDM style performances.
MIDI sync and tap-tempo makes this compatible with other instruments and gear that you may be using.
The general sentiment is that the Perform-VE is an inspiring and fun "toy" ideal for modern music production.
- Profile: Table Top with Mic Stand Clip
- Harmony: MIDI-Controlled Harmony
- Pitch Correction: Onboard Autotune
- Looper: Drum and Audio Looper
- Effects: Reverb, Echo, Stutter, Ring Modulator, Doubling, Filter, HardTune, Vocal Shaping, Adaptive Tone, Pitch Shift, Gender Shift, Vocal Sample Synthesis
- Phantom Power: 48V
- Inputs: 1 x XLR (Mic), 1 x 1/8" (Aux)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (Left, Right), 1 x 1/8" (Headphones)
- USB Port: Type Micro-B
- Power: 12V DC 1A Power Supply (Included)