Turbosound Milan M12 12" Powered PA Speaker
The Milan M12 appeared on our recommended list for Powered PA Speakers from April 2017 until December 2017 when it was removed due to being out-ranked by other speakers.
Acquired by Music Group (Behringer's mother company) back in 2012, UK-based Loudspeaker manufacturer Turbosound continues to produce quality loudspeakers.
The Milan 12 is their top rated speaker in the sub $500 price range, featuring a 12" woofer, 1" tweeter and a 1100W (Peak) amplifier. While it is primarily meant for FOH use, the Milan M12's input options allow it to work as a portable PA system for solo performers, and it can also serve as a stage floor monitor.
It also comes equipped with DSP that serves as a smart limiter and dynamic equalizer. Other features include bass and treble EQ controls, recessed carry handle, and dual-angle pole mounting.
And it has a switchable 100Hz low-cut filter, which works in conjunction with its built-in DSP to give it more midrange emphasis and stops low-end rumble when used as a floor monitor.
- LF Driver: 12" Cone
- HF Driver: 1" Aluminum Diaphragm Compression
- Amplifier: Bi-amplified Class D Klark Teknik
- Output Power Peak: 1100W (1000W LF, 100W HF)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz (±3dB), 45Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 128dB
- Enclosure: Polypropylene
- Mounting: Pole, Floor Wedge, Fly
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" Combo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Controls: Power Switch, Level, Line/Mic, Low Cut, Speech/Music, Bass and Treble, Front LED, Mains on/of
- Dimensions: 24.4" × 15.5" × 13"
- Weight: 45.1 lbs.