Yamaha DXR10 Powered PA Speaker 10" - 1100W (Discontinued)
The DXR10 is meant to be a portable pro-quality active PA speaker, with its 10" woofer, compact cabinet frame, and relatively lighter weight. For its size, the DXR10 is capable of pumping more low end than you'd expect showcasing Yamaha's impressive ability to provide market leading quality. At its core is a 700W (Continuous) rated amplifier with DSP FIR-X tuning technology for phase optimization. Complementing its portable profile is the built-in 3-channel mixer that turns lets you use the speaker as a small PA system when needed.
- LF Driver: 10" Cone, 2" Voice-Coil
- HF Driver: 1.4" Throat Compression
- Amplifier: Bi-amplified Class D
- Output Power Peak: 1100W (950W LF, 150W HF)
- Output Power Continuous: : 700W (600W LF, 100W HF)
- Frequency Response: 56Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 131dB
- Enclosure: ABS Thermoplastic
- Mounting: Pole, Floor Wedge, Fly
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4", 2 x RCA
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (Link)
- Controls: Power Button, 3 x Level Knobs, Mic/Line Switch, D-Contour (FOH, Off, Monitor), HPF Switch (120Hz, 100Hz, Off), Mono/Stereo Switch
- Dimensions: 19.75" × 12" × 12.25"
- Weight: 32.2 lbs.
Warm and portable are two descriptive words that summarize what the market feels about the Yamaha DXR10. Users from various musical backgrounds are impressed by its warm sound, including musicians who use this speaker in conjunction with their keyboards or electric guitar rig. In addition to sounding good, many consider the weight to power ratio to be just right for mobile use.
There are a few who aren't too happy with its bass response and projection, but this maybe due to physical limitations with it having a smaller 10" woofer.
If you are looking for a portable, reliable and great sounding 10" powered speaker, then check out the Yamaha DXR10.