Yamaha DXS15 15" 600W Powered Subwoofer (Discontinued)
The DXS15 appeared on our recommended list for PA Subwoofers in 1 edition from May 2016 until January 2018.
Yamaha DXS15 Overview
The DXS15 is similar to the DXS12 but with a larger 15" main driver which allows it to move a bit more air and gives it a slightly higher Max SPL by 1 dB and extends the low end by 2 Hz.
These have been happily used by bands and DJs with a few saying these were a cost effective alternative to the more expensive QSC options.
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz to 160 Hz (-10 dB)
- Crossover: Not specified
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- Power Rating: 600 Watts RMS
- Drivers: 15" cone + 2.5" voice coil
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR
- Output Connectors: 2 x XLR
- Polarity: Normal / Reverse
- Enclosure Material: Wood
- Dimensions: 18.9" x 24.4" x 24.5"
- Weight: 83.8 lbs (38 kg)