Yamaha MOXF8 88-key Synthesizer Workstation
The MOXF8 has all the features and specifications similar to the MOXF6 61-key version, such as USB Audio/MIDI interface capabilities, onboard sequencing, and an extensive DAW / VST software bundle.
The only difference is it has 88 hammer-action weighted keys that are ideal for live performances.
Note that the this has been superseded by the newer MODX8, although at the time of publication it is still available from some US based retailers.
It can take a bit of time for to learn all the controls so you will tend to refer to the manual frequently while you're learning all the features.
This is a roadworthy choice for professional players to use for live performances or indoor productions.
- Keys: 88 graded hammer action keys
- Polyphony: 128
- Sound Engine(s): AWM2, with Expanded Articulation
- Controllers: Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel, 8 x Assignable Knob, 1 x [DATA] dial, 2 x Assignable Function buttons
- Effects:9 x Reverb, 22 x Chorus, 54 types x 8 parts x Insertion (A, B), 1 x Vocoder (uses both Insertion Effect A and B blocks), 9 x Master Effect, Master EQ (5 bands), Part EQ (3 bands, stereo)
- Audio Recording: Yes
- Audio Playback: Up to 4 tracks
- Sequencer: 16 sequence Tracks
- Audio Inputs: 2 x Line-in [(L/R)
- Audio Outputs: 2 x Line-out [L/mono)/(R]
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru
- Other Connections: 1 x 1/8" Standard stereo phone jack, 1 x Controller Pedal, 2 x Switch Pedal (Assignable/Sustain)
- USB: USB to host/to device
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor 13W
- Dimensions: 52" x 6.6" x 16"
- Weight: 32.8 lbs.