Yamaha THR10II 2x3" 20-watt Modeling Combo Guitar Amp
The THR10II first went onto our recommended list for Practice Amps Under $500 from September 2020 through July 2021. Then it went back on that list in March 2022 where it still is now.
It's high ratings got it onto our list for Solid State Amps With Modeling Under $500 in April 2022 where it remains today.
The Yamaha THR10II is a portable guitar amplifier with a distinct desktop friendly rectangular profile, designed to better fit into and meet the needs of modern home recording studios.
To meet the need of plugging in different instrument types, the THR10II features 15 guitar amp models, 3 bass amp models, 3 mic amp models and a flat mode.
It also houses different effect types that include different types of modulation, delay and reverb.
Rounding out its modern features include Bluetooth support for streaming audio, USB direct recording and preset editing, and built-in tuner.
If you're looking for a practice amp that can double as your main home recording amp, then this is for you.
- Power Rating: 20-Watts
- Speaker Size: 2 x 3”
- Models: 15 Guitar Amps, 3 Bass Amps, 3 Mic Amps, Flat Mode
- Effects: Reverb(Spring/Hall), Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Echo, Compressor, Noise Gate
- Controls: Amp, Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble, Effect, Echo/Rev, Output (Guitar/Audio), User Preset Buttons and Tap Tempo Button
- Input/Output: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (Aux In)
- Extras: Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-in Tuner and Tap Tempo
- Weight: 6.61 lbs
|Sound on Sound||Paul White||95/100|
|Performer Mag||Chris Devine||96/100|