Blackstar ID:260 TVP Guitar Modeling Amplifier 60W (Discontinued)
Gearank High Notes
The ID:260 TVP appeared on our recommended list for Modeling Amps from August 2017 until April 2020 when we removed it due to a lack of availability.
The Blackstar ID:260TVP is a solidstate guitar amplifier that introduces the company's TVP (True Valve Power) technology. This new parameter lets you pick from six popular tubes (EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6 and KT88), which you can mix and match with the amp's Voice, ISF and EQ settings for a wide variety of tones.
At the heart of this amp is the company's patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature), which works with the built-in six amp voices to let you go from American clean to British rock to Blackstar's acclaimed high gain tones.
With 120W of power and two 12" Celestion speakers, this combo amplifier packs quite the punch, and is ready for big venues and stages.
It also comes with a myriad of effects that include multiple modulation, reverb and delays, all of which take advantage of the amp's stereo 2 x 10" amplifier and 2 x 5" speaker setup.
And it comes with a USB port for direct recording into computers, adding even more value to its already impressive spec sheet.
If you don't mind the price tag and the longer learning curve that the Blackstar ID:260 TVP requires, you will be rewarded with a versatile and great sounding modeling amplifier.
- Power Rating: 120 Watt
- Speaker: 2 x 12" Celestion
- Amp Models: Variable via Blackstar's Voice, ISF and TVP Controls
- Effects: 12 (4 x Mod, 4 x Delay, 4 x Reverb)
- Controls: Voice, Gain, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, ISF, TVP, Effects (Type & Level), Resonance, Presence, Volume, Multiple Switches (For Tap, Effects, Presets)
- Input: 1 x 1/4", MIDI, 1/4" Aux, 1/4" Footswitch
- Output: 2 x 1/4" (Speaker), 1 x 1/4" (Emulated DI Out)
- USB: Mini-B USB
- Weight: 53.35 lbs.