EBS MicroBass II 2-Channel Bass Preamp DI Pedal (Discontinued)
Don't let the label fool you, the EBS MicroBass II is no small or compact preamp, rather it is a full featured dual channel preamp and DI Box.
It comes packed with knobs and switches, giving extensive control over the resulting sound and tone shaping.
It has switchable "tube emulation" circuitry that is based on the ones used on EBS' bass amplifier heads. This allows the pedal to replicate everything from solid state clean sound to distorted timbres.
With its A/B channel switcher and blender, you get flexible signal routing that allows the use of two different bass guitars, processing of a stereo/split signal and much more.
Send and return ports are also available, allowing you to route your pedals the way you would with an actual amp.
Other features include low battery indicator, headphone out and effects mix.
- Preamp: 2-Channel Solidstate Preamp
- Controls: Channel Switch, Volume, FX Mix, Drive, Edge, Boost, Filter, Tube Sim, -10dB Pad
- EQ: Freq, Middle, Treble, Bass, Bright
- DI Function: Balanced xLR Out
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Input: 2 x 1/4"input, 1 x FX Return
- Output: 1 x XLR (Balanced), 1 x 1/4", 1 x FX Send, 1 x 1/4" Link
- Power: 9V DC Power Adapter
- Dimensions: 2.3" x 6.0" x 4.3"
- Weight: 1.95 lbs