Roland SPD-SX Sampling Drum Pad
Gearank High Notes
- 2022.05: Highest Rated Electronic Drum Pad
- 2021.06: Equal Highest Rated Electronic Drum Pad
- Nord Drum 3P
Then in May 2022 it became the #1 ranked Electronic Drum Pad.
- Built-in pads: 9 (with LED Indicators)
- External Control Inputs: (2) 1/4" TRS Dual zone trigger input, (1) 1/4" TRS footswitch input
- Record Inputs: (2) 1/4" TS input
- Audio Outputs: (2) 1/4" TS (master out), (2) 1/4" TS (sub out), (1) 1/4" headphone out
- MIDI I/O:In, out, USB
- Internal Sounds: Maximum Polyphony: 20 voices, Kits: 100, 4 GB internal memory
- Effects: Master Effects (21 Types), Equalizer, Kit Effect 1 (20 Types), Kit Effect 2 (20 Types)
- Additional Functions: Multi-Pad Sampling, USB Mass Storage, USB MIDI/AUDIO, USB Memory, 3 multi-effects units onboard
- Dimensions (WHD): 14 3/8" x 3 3/4" x 13 1/16"
- Weight: 5 lbs. 9 oz.
Users have praised its dependability and how intuitive it is to create, load, and trigger loops and samples.
If you’re a professional percussionist that needs a no-frills, dependable addition to acoustic or electronic drums and don't need the extra storage of the Roland SPD-SX Special Edition, this one is for you.
|Drumming Review||Nick Cesarz||90/100|
|Music Radar||Dave Holmes||80/100|
|Sound On Sound||Mark Gordon||94/100|