Alto Professional Truesonic TS218S 18" Powered Subwoofer (Discontinued)
Submitted by Jason Horton on Dec. 14, 2016..
- 1250 watts of peak power output
- Custom engineered high-efficiency Class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- 18-inch high-excursion woofer
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
- Polarity Reverse, Full-Range Output and Extended LF controls
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported plywood cabinet
- Integrated 35mm speaker pole socket
I bought my first Alto
Submitted by Burton Brown (not verified) on
I bought my first Alto Professional Truesonic TS218S 18" Powered Sub-woofer.
I must say @ the price, it's not a bad option. I expected more but for the money you spend, it's worth it, I wouldn't recommend these for large outside areas... It's a Good indoor option, I found that when u push them a bit they start clipping @ gain pointing 3'o clock.
Out of 5 stars, I'd give it a 3.
I'm still getting a second one, just to complete my setup and eventually upgrade to EV.